Monday, April 8, 2013

If I Were 2 Years Old

1) I would sleep more
2) I wouldn't have to get up to pee in the middle of the night
3) I would never have to empty the dishwasher, wash dishes, start a bath, do the laundry, pay the bills
4) I would play all day
5) I would watch Elmo all day
6) I would play while watching Elmo
7) I would walk around pressing every button I could reach
8) I would take your phone and hide it so I could use it whenever I want
9) I would chase birds
10) I would eat a lot of Pirate's Booty
11) I would chase squirrels
12) I would eat a lot of french fries and fruit snacks
13) I would chase fire trucks, police cars, ambulances and anything with a siren
14) I would ask someone to carry me instead of walking
15) I would always make the driver of the car play the music I want to listen to. Alternately, I would scream until the music played
16) I would only take baths with the perfect temperature water, toys, bubbles and color fizzy tablets
17) Instead of reading, I would have someone read to me
18) I wouldn't work
20) If I didn't like the food served to me, I would throw it on the floor
21) If I didn't like my drink, I would pour it on the floor
22) If I didn't like you, I would bite you
23) If biting didn't work, I would kick you
24) I would let the dog out of the cage.
25) I would overfeed the fish just because feeding fish is fun
26) I would leave toys outside overnight
27) I would laugh for most of my day
28) I would nap after lunch everyday
29) I wouldn't go to school
30) I would never apologize for farting in public

Oh, how it's great to be 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment