Monday, January 12, 2015

Never Have I Ever...

Created by kaylammeloMay 11 2013

Remember this gem of a drinking game? The ultimate social ice breaker that exposes both your freak factor and how well you can handle your booze?

The parenthood version of this game, similar to its collegiate counterpart, exposes your truths and freak factor. And let's be honest, for some of these things, you don't have to be a parent. You just have to have once been really drunk.

Never have I ever....
  1. Been peed, pooped and/or puked on. 
  2. Used my hands to catch someones puke. 
  3. Picked my kids' noses. 
  4. Ordered two Happy Meals at McDonald's. One for my kid and one for me. (Yes, I feed my child McDonald's. Judge away).
  5. Walked around my house drinking coffee from a to-go cup even though I wasn't going anywhere. 
  6. Fallen asleep before my kids. 
  7. Peed with a child on my lap. 
  8. Peed with a child on my lap and another child just watching. 
  9. Hidden in the closet just to have 30 seconds to myself. (because clearly, hiding in the bathroom isn't an option in my house)
  10. Let my toddler walk off with an uncapped marker just to see what would happen. 
  11. Saved birthday cake with the sole intention of eating it late night, not keeping it for the kids.
  12. Used my child to get out of a ticket (parking or speeding). 
  13. Taken my sweet-ass time to find a child while playing hide-n-seek. 
  14. Allowed my son to ride his scooter naked - but with a helmet - because I wasn't up for arguing about what he would wear. 
  15. Decided the five second rule should be extended to five minutes when at home. 
  16. Laughed when my child fell down.  *He wasn't hurt and I didn't laugh in his face. I just think it's generally hilarious when people fall down.
  17. Eaten Play Doh just to see what all the hype is about. 
  18. Imitated my child's tantrum in hopes of him/her realizing just how ridiculous they sound and look. *No shocker here that this experiment failed horribly.
  19. Seriously contemplated reading the book, "Go the F-ck to Sleep" to my child.
  20. Lied to my child about what happens when a child lies while reprimanding him for lying. #notmyfinestmoment.
So tell me....what have you done?!

No comments:

Post a Comment