Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Mind of the Baby Sister

I love my brother.
He’s so silly.
Ouch. Why does he hug me so tight?
I think he wants to kill me.
Now he’s being nice.
Oh, there’s mommy. A witness.
I want his toys.
Why does he want my toys?
When will I be able to play with toys?
I want to eat his toys.
I want to eat the carpet.
I think I want to lick the floor.
I licked the floor.
Why doesn’t anyone care that I’m licking the floor?
He took my toys.
I’m going to cry.
VICTORY! Mommy picked me up.
She had to put down her wine.
She loves me.
Whoops, I threw up.
That didn't bother me at all.
Mommy will change my clothes, right?
I have to poop.
I will do that right after she changes my outfit,
And then I will throw up again.
I need to put something in my mouth.
I’ll eat my toes.
Why are my toes so far from my face?
I hate reaching for them.
Where's my brother?
Ouch! He threw a toy at me.
I hate him.
I love him.
I wanted that toy anyway.
I'm going to eat that toy.
I pooped.

And repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment